Here is the random number: sta.sh/0lguosemojl from www.random.org/
And here is the journal favourites key: sta.sh/0h0cnngtd45
In case anyone is curious how I chose the winner!
I'm planning on making a batch of keychains over the next two weeks (a couple of gifts and a few more surprise contest upgrades), so I thought that I would hold a giveaway for a free one! It will look something like these:
I don't offer keychains as a commission option, so this is one of the few ways to get one, other than purchasing a premade over at MoonsongCreatures or receiving one as a gift. Please read all of the information in this journal in order to enter the giveaway.
Who can enter
1. You must be a watcher.
2. You must not have received a keychain from me already.
3. You must be able to give out some sort of shipping address so that I can mail your charm to you.
How to enter
1. Simply add this journal entry to your favourites before May 22 at 11:30 PM EST.
2. Sometime after the closing time, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner based on the "who has added this to their favourites" journal section.
3. I will note the winner and update this journal entry.
1. I will only accept characters that are animals or fantasy creatures; no anthro or human.
2. I will be more than happy to convert a human or anthro character to a (feral) animal.
3. I can work from text descriptions.
4. I will draw pets, fanart, or original characters.
5. Your keychain may or may not have an extra "dangler charm," depending on what I have in stock.
6. I will try to recreate your chosen character as faithfully as possible, but please remember that this is a gift and not a commission!
1. I will ship your keychain anywhere in the world for free.
2. It will not be insured or tracked, though, unless the winner pays for the extra fees.
Hopefully that was straightforward, but please let me know if you have questions!
Best of luck to everyone who decides to enter! Ideally, I would like to make this a regular event, but that probably won't happen until August. The first months of summer are pretty full with work and moving houses.