Edit: The winner for this giveaway is sykaeh!! Congrats to them, and thank you for playing, everyone!
In case anyone is curious how I chose the winner, here is the random number: Raffle 3 Random Number from www.random.org/And here is the journal favourites key: Raffle 3 Entrants
And don't worry if you didn't win this time... I will be hosting more raffles in the future!
Now that I am (mostly) settled into my new city, it's time again... for another keychain giveaway! The winner will receive a custom keychain of the character of their choosing (within the guidelines listed below). It will look something like these:
I don't offer keychains as a commission option, although I am trying to determine the feasibility of doing so in the near future. Until that happens, though, this is one of the few ways to get one, other than purchasing a premade or receiving one as a gift. Please read all of the information in this journal in order to enter the giveaway.
1. You must be a watcher.
2. You must not have received a keychain from me already.
3. You must be able to give out some sort of shipping address so that I can mail your charm to you.
1. Simply add this journal entry to your favourites before it is 24 hours old (approximately 5 PM PST on March 23).
2. Sometime after the closing time, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner based on the "who has added this to their favourites" journal section.
3. I will note the winner and update this journal entry.
1. I will only accept characters that are animals or fantasy creatures; no anthro or human.
2. I will be more than happy to convert a human or anthro character to a (feral) animal.
3. I can work from text descriptions.
4. I will draw pets, fanart, or original characters.
5. Your keychain may or may not have an extra "dangler charm," depending on what I have in stock.
6. I will try to recreate your chosen character as faithfully as possible, but please remember that this is a gift and not a commission!
1. I will ship your keychain anywhere in the world for free.
2. It will not be insured or tracked, though, unless the winner pays for the extra fees.
Hopefully that was straightforward, but please let me know if you have questions!
Previous giveaway keychains: